- Combined entity will enable unparalleled market coverage, allowing growers and business partners globally to ...
The irrigation Association show was held in Las Vegas, Nevada, Dec. 4-5, in parallel of the 2019 the Education week, which was held from december 2 to december 5 in the same place.
This year’s event was very active, with much more exhibitors and visitors than last year (9000 visitors from 57 countries and 600 exhibitors). And it offered education for installers from all the US during all the week, in parallel of the exhibition.
The Irrigation Show brought you all of the latest products and technologies in the industry under one roof. The trade show floor provided the unique oppor tunity to see these products firsthand and get your questions answered in person by knowledgeable repre sentatives. The new product contest showcased the best new products and
technologies to hit the market in the last year. Fifty-six new products and technologies were entered in five categories. The winners were an noun ced Thursday, Dec. 5, during the IA general session.
• The winner of the agriculture irrigation category is the CPH Sand and Silt Separator by Epiphene.
• The winner of the agriculture specialty category is Valley Scheduling by Valley Irrigation.
• The winner of the landscape irrigation category is Klift-It by KJ Ketterling Enterprises LLC.
• The winner of the landscape specialty category is the Drill Pump by Action Machining Inc.
• The winner of the landscape lighting category is the Lighting Design Module of Irrigation F/X 16.0 by Land F/X.
The IA has re-engineered its education week to offer even more ways to not only learn irrigation skills but also stay up to date on the latest issues affecting the industry.