Location: Remote - flexibility of country of residence. Most countries are an option (to discuss), but you must be available for minimum 50% of the business day in Europe/Israel time zone to attend meetings
Reports to: Director of Global Product Marketing
Based on your understanding of our customers and our competitive advantages, you will generate a wide variety of creative promotional product marketing material that resonates with our customers.
You will own the process end-to-end, from identifying the need and developing the concept, through to final delivery. We are a relatively large company, but our marketing runs lean. This is not a role if you want to delegate and outsource every component. You will be hands on involved in making it happen, using your skills to produce creative content that engages.
The scope of the marketing material you will develop is wide. It can range from developing a new drip line product brochure, to writing a blog about a specific crop, to producing a set of short social media videos to support an existing campaign, through to a full integrated campaign of one of our major solutions from concept through to the output of the full suite of required offline and online materials. In general, the content you will create will be focused on product, crop, and solution campaigns.
You will be part of the global marketing team, and the material you generate will be used directly by global marketing (especially digital campaigns), and/or, it will also be distributed to our Business Units around the world for local adaptation and implementation. Therefore, your view needs to be global, and you will need to reach out to local sales and marketing to understand the needs of customers in each geography and will be work with our global product managers, agronomists and project team. On one day you may be coordinating the product launch material for a new solution in Europe, while the next day you could be supporting our South American team to develop a set of case studies to penetrate a specific crop segment.
Our industry is drip irrigation solutions and understanding our market is critical (mandatory). You will have direct experience and knowledge in the horticultural industry. Although drip irrigation experience is a big plus, it is not critical – you can learn! The key is understanding farmers, and the challenges they face. Possibly today you work for a fertilizer, seed, ag equipment, or agtech company, and you are looking for a role where you can take your knowledge of customers in the horticulture segment, and apply them to a growing company, where you can use your creative skills to develop great marketing material.
- Either native English, or near-native proficiency (C2 level).
- Proven track record in marketing campaign development, ideally within the horticultural sector
- Good technical knowledge of agronomy (irrigation is a plus)
- Degree qualified, either in agriculture, business or marketing/communications
- Strong understanding of the marketing content creation process across a wide range mediums and channels. Must be able to show examples of generating marketing content material (not just delegating / outsourcing)
- Excellent writing skills
- Software skills for marketing content generation software is not critical, but it is a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, FinalCutPro/Premier, etc)
- Strong communication skills. Able to work remotely to teams in various countries around the world.