- Combined entity will enable unparalleled market coverage, allowing growers and business partners globally to ...
The Irrigation Association is excited to announce the winners of the2020 New Product Contest. The contest is usually held during the annual Irrigation Show and Education Week, but this year the IA hosted it online. By going virtual, the new products and technologies entered in the contest were given expanded coverage through dedicated product profile pages on the IA’s Education Week+ website.
Thirty-one new products and technologies were entered in five categories. Products were evaluated based on innovation, design quality, increased water/resource-use efficiency, ease of use and product life expectancy. Contest judges were experienced professionals with technical knowledge and industry expertise. Official judging was conducted via Zoom Nov. 16-17.
·Agriculture Irrigation : All-Flo Pressure Regulator from Nelson Irrigation Corporation
·Specialty Agriculture Irrigation : Sweet Spot Drip Tape from The Toro Company
·Landscape Irrigation : ESP-LXIVM Controller with Smart Valve Technology from Rain Bird Corporation
·Specialty Landscape Irrigation : E-Sport with Ribbed PE Hose from Irriland SRL
·Landscape Lighting : AC-LVDD-1210 Low Voltage Digital Dimmer from Letzgo Products Inc.
People’s Choice Awards
In addition to the official judging, the IA offered a new People’s Choice Award, where those viewing the entries online could pick their favorites. With 2,485 votes cast, the following products were the winners of the People’s Choice.
- agriculture irrigation – ESAC, Reinke Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- agriculture specialty – SDI-E, Netafim USA
- landscape irrigation – Rootwise, NDS/Raindrip
- landscape specialty – Jain Unity, Jain Irrigation
- landscape lighting – Luxor Cloud, FX Luminaire