Riviera Beach, FL- K-Rain is pleased to introduce the new version 3.0 of the BL-KR application delivering a fresh look as well as advanced capabilities.
The new software allows the green industry professional to centrally program and manage hundreds of BL-KRs from a web platform. View all devices on a map and geo locate from your smart phone or tablet. Send mass updates to a particular location and simply drive by the location and push through to all units. Battery status alerts crews to change batteries and the geo locate feature directs crews to exact device locations. Other benefits include:
- New user interface (includes support for Split Screen on iPad when available)
- Data synchronization of BL-KR and BL-24 on the myblkr.krain.com web platform
- Ability to create backups for controller’s data
- Save programmers' geolocation in the application
- Affects BL-KR (version 5.1.2) and BL-24 (version 5.1.4) for both 110V and 220V controllers
The BL-KR bluetooth controlled and battery operated controller is ideal for isolated site and power-restricted areas. The BL-24 bluetooth smart, indoor controller allows homeowners and contractors to easily program and control via smart devices.
For more information on K-Rain’s complete product line, please go to http://www.krain.com or call 561.844.1002, ext. 129.