At their meeting on 27 June last, the EU Environment Ministers (EU Council) discussed and agreed upon a common text o...
Nearly 4,000 irrigation professionals from 43 different countries attendeed to this annual event which occured from December 3rd to December 7th 2018 in Long Beach, California, celebrating the industry and providing one-of-a-kind opportunities to see the latest products and technologies. The Irrigation Show offers professional development opportunities covering all aspects of agriculture, landscape and golf irrigation and numerous ways to connect with others in the industry.
Those attending the Irrigation Show reported that the show is a great way to increase their company’s visibility in the industry, while learning about new products, skills and best practices. Irrigation professionals return year after year because they believe it is a good value for the price.
Check out what’s happened in 2018:
• The new product contest is an event unlike any other that allowed visitors to see and inspect the latest technologies and hottest industry innovations introduced in the past year.
• The expansive show floor gathered over 300 exhibitors in one place, representing agriculture, landscape and golf irrigation, as well as ancillary landscape markets such as rainwater catchment, ponds and waterscapes, and outdoor lighting.
• The show floor included a new radio row section, where radio stations and podcasts will broadcast live and conduct interviews with irrigation professionals and experts attending the show.
• Learning opportunities included ground-breaking research presented by industry experts and agriculture, turf and landscape, and business classes to take participants industry expertise to the next level.
• The general session on thursday moring presented the IA’s strategic initiatives, celebrate those honored with industry awards and announce the new product contest winners.
• And Networking events were sprinkled throughout the week, allowing attendees to mingle with peers and make new connections.